The annual membership fee is 500 SEK.
SSA serves as a non-profit organization protecting members’ interests by:
- inform you of seaplane activities in Sweden and abroad on our website and by e-mail sendings
- work to create the best conditions for seaplane flyers by being a referral body for authorities, the aviation authorities, county councils and others.
- continuously work on safety issues concerning seaplanes
- hold Fly-Ins, meetings & training
- conduct information and education activities on issues relating to seaplane
- inform about high flight safety
Do you have any questions or would like to register your membership, please contact us at email@example.com.
Payment from outside Sweden
For those of you who pay from another country than Sweden, please use the following information:
BIC code (SWIFT = addr.) NDEASESS
IBAN: SE 17 9500 0099 6026 0542 9600
IBAN is an international method of defining and checking account numbers, and only used for foreign payments. A Swedish IBAN consists of 24 characters and always begins with the letters SE. Do you also need address information for you payment? Send us an email.
Payment from Sweden
You can use our Plusgiro 54 29 60-0 or Swish: 123 0092 460
Please don´t forget to write your name, e-mail, address, telephone or other contact details on the payment.
We hope that you will become an active member and want to be involved and influence, maybe even write something to our website that may interest other members and aviation enthusiasts.
Do you have any questions or wish to register your membership,
please contact SSA’s Member Service at